In the FTR clinic of our hospital, it is intended to provide quality services according to international standards in which all facilities offered by modern medicine are included. Basically modern rehabilitation techniques are applied in order to increase the independent movement potential of our patients, to eliminate their pain and to make them gain maximum mobility.
Service headings according to application areas;
- Musculoskeletal system disorders:
- Neck Pain: Neck hernia, arthritis, posture disorders etc.Low Back Pain: Herniated disc, curvature of the spine, arthritis, etc.
- Shoulder Pain: Frozen shoulder, tendinitis, bursitis, etc.
- Back Pain: Muscle pain, scoliosis, posture disorders, etc.
- All kinds of joint pain such as elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle
- Soft tissue disorders such as fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation: Hip and knee replacement, orthopedic interventions made to sections such as the meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament and shoulder and rehabilitation after fracture
- Neurological Rehabilitation: Stroke, head trauma, spinal cord injury, facial paralysis, nerve injury and rehabilitation of neurological diseases such as sclerosis and parkinson
- Rehabilitation after brain surgery operations
- Rehabilitation of inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- Hand Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation after fractures, tendon, nerve injuries and operations